1. What is the working title of your current or next book?
2. Where did you get the idea for that book?
I was free writing a page a day and it formed into sort of a journal of an alleged serial killer. (Yikes!)
3. What is the genre of the book?
4. If you could pick actors to play the lead characters in your story, who would you pick?
Ben Barnes as the love interest
5. How would you describe you book in one sentence?
Is Angelica's amnesia a convenient cover for killing her best friends?
6. How will your book be published--submitted through the traditional route to a traditional publisher, or will you be handling it yourself through indie publishing methods?
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of this book?
About six months.
8. What other books within your genre are similar to yours?
I AM NOT A SERIAL KILLER meets FORGOTTEN.
9. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
I just started writing then I wondered how a girl would act/react if she couldn't remember killing her best friends.
10. What about your book will pique the reader's interest?
It's psychological thriller with romance. Angelica can't remember her best friend's deaths, even though she was there for each of them.