Wow! I can't believe school is about to start! Where did summer vacation fly off? What about all my summer plans? Did I get any done?
Will my kids remember this as a fun summer? Or totally boring?
Let me see if I remember what we did:
- Girl's Camp
- Scout Camps
- 4th of July and Pioneer Day Fireworks
- Took friends to Temple Square
- Family Reunions
- Science Projects
- Late night movies
- Sleep outs
We had a full summer as a family! Hopefully the Lovell kids had as much fun as I did.
For me summer was fun and hard. I really wanted to spend the day at the pool writing, editing and reading. I try not to ignore the family while we're together so that means less computer time. I found ways to work, but not near as much as when everyone is back to school, which is fine because summer should be about family.
- I read 18 books so far this summer.
- Hosted a couple of blog tours
- Edited over 150 pages on IT'S NOT ME
- Started as the elementary PTA president
- Busy with our library
- Helped with Tristi's book launch
I kept busy! Still, I can't believe summer vacation is almost over!
HOW ABOUT YOU? How do you feel about your summer? Do you make summer goals/plans?