Here are the next 10 questions from this post.
I know you've been sitting by the computer, updating your browser every hour, anxiously awaiting my answers.
Wait no longer, dear reader!
Here they are:
11. The best piece of advice you actually followed?
Don't chew on tinfoil.
12. The best thing you ever bought, stole, or borrowed?
13. You feel best in Armani or Levis or…?
Doesn't Armani make denim pants now?
14. Your dinner guest at the Ritz would be?
Me, Myself and Irene. Wait. I don't know Irene.
15. Time travel: where, when and why?
Back to late 70's to make myself NOT wear polyester. I think that is where the allergy began.
17. Essential to life: coffee, vodka, cigarettes, chocolate, or…?
This is no laughing matter because chocolate does matter.
18. Environ of choice: city or country, and where on the map?
Country anywhere. With a herd of brown cows so my kids can have all the chocolate milk they want.
19. What do you want to say to the leader of your country?
I didn't vote for you.
20. Last but certainly not least, what are you working on, now?
My Oscar acceptance speech. Or a padded room. Whichever is more attractive at the time.