1. I love/hate editing. I love to free write and that leads to messy manuscripts. This time I used Margie Lawson's deep editing tools and I feel like it really helped me focus and edit and actually enjoy editing.
2. I found my rhythm! I found I like to editing in the morning, write, outline, etc in the afternoon, and read in the evening. I don't feel stressed when I do this. FTW!
3. Everyone needs cheerleaders. I'm grateful for my friends and hubby who keep cheering me on.
I'm a little excited and nervous about what I want to do next. I have a few things in mind:
- I wrote a coma story for NANO I want to outline.
- A short story from my WWI story. How so-and-so met so-and-so.
- A YA story of a princess set in Greece.
- A YA loose retelling of Cyrano. I have an outline for this one. I started a story years ago in prose. Well, the girl's POV was through her journal and the boy's was poems. I think a Cyrano idea would be fun.
What are you working on? Reading? Doing this month?