Got Words?

Doing anything March 18-20? Now you do! Writing. Writing. Writing. 'Throwing Up Words' is hosting a contest to get the words out of you and on to paper. Grand prize is a first chapter critique for the person who writes the most words in three days. Check it out here. Mention that I sent you!

Also, there was a great post on writing contests and a list of contests today on the same blog. Check out that post here.


Heather Moore is doing a contest on her blog. Her new book 'Women of the Book Mormon' is coming out for Mother's Day and from what I can tell, I'm going to buy at least 5 books to give to amazing women in my life. Besides, Heather's awesome. Go here for her contest.



Rebecca Irvine is taking a survey on general book readership and purchasing habits among LDS members here. She needs a few more people to take the survey so hurry over, take the survey and let others know about it.

Tristi Pinkston is part of a blog book tour for "Love Your Body" here. Prizes are involved! (I think I'm part of this tour next month?).



Trisit is also doing a contest in conjunction with her new book, "Secret Sisters" being released the middle of March (Middlemarch?) here.


Anymore contests? Let me know! I'll be happy to post them.

Comments

Popular Posts