Writing


I have been writing this summer.
I really have.
It's just easier to write book reviews, or internet articles or vacation reviews.
I have written a few poems, updated a couple of my stories and started new ones.
Nothing like giving myself distractions! :)

I am going to try and polish the first 50 pages of my LDS Youth story and send it to a friend to review.
I want to edit the next 20 pages on my WWI story.
I need to fill in a huge plot hole in my African story.
And I really want to finish my short Christmas story...before Christmas....

Those are the goals.
I should jump over to Tristi's blog and and them to the July challenge.

Comments

Peggy said…
Wow, Taffy! Sounds like you have something to work on no matter what kind of a mood you're in. That's pretty awesome.

You know... if you're ever looking for an alpha reader, I'm more than willing! :)
Taffy said…
Thanks, ladies!

Popular Posts