A few rules about computer usage from the local junior high that we should incorporate into our own personal lives:
- Do not move the computer until you have completely shutdown Windows and powered the computer off. (Makes sense)
- Do not write or draw on the laptop screen, even with a finger or an eraser. (Again, makes sense. But not to toddlers.)
- No game playing unless authorized! (get your writing done first!)
- Handle the laptop like a baby. Carry with two hands at all times. (so carrying the laptop under my arm like books is a no-no? I'll do better!)
- And lastly! Do not wear a robe while transporting the laptop to another room!
A look at my laptop screen will let you know how important rule#5 is: