I wanted to know:
- How many books you read this year?
- What's your favorite genre?
- Is there ONE book you would recommend every read?
- Did you set a reading goal this year?
- And are we friends on Goodreads? What? Why not?
- Here's my link so we can be buddies: Taffy Lovell
My goal was to read 75 books this year. I made it by 133%. Yup. I'm an overachiever reader.
I find I thoroughly enjoy Young Adult books. I think it matches my maturity level :0
I LOVED The Girl of Fire and Thorns. And Forgotten. Oops. That's two. Sorry.
My reading goal this year is to read one non-YA book a month.
I did chuck a book once.
I had no idea Hunger Games was a trilogy. I read the last page and stopped cold. The words read something like: End of Book One. I threw the book across the room. (It was a library book so please don't tell the librarians.) I couldn't believe the audacity of the author to end on such a literary precipices! And I had to wait for the next one?!