I'm doing a reading challenge this summer to try and catch up on my reading, especially my e-books.
#COYER (clean off your e-reader) begins June 17th. There are two ways to do the challenge:
1. Read all the books you want. Read and review.
2. Summer reading list and the read-a-thon that goes with it. I'm choosing this option.
Find out more HERE.
I think it sounds fun and a great way to push me to get books on my TBR pile read!
A Beautiful Blue Death A Study in Silks Prisoner of Ice and Snow Dream Me Ash and Quill Bring Her Home
- Perish From Earth
Hello, Sunshine My Own Mr. Darcy Relax, I'm a Ninja An Ocean Away A Season in London Star-touched Queen The Clockwork Dynasty Lies Jane Austen Told Me As You Wish My Lady Jane Havencross
- Flame in the Mist
- Watch Me Disappear
Secret of the India Orchid Fitness Junkie Royal Bastards The Original Jinny Moon
- Girl Out of Water
It Started With Goodbye
- Don't Kiss the Messenger
Thick As Thieves
- Defy the Stars
- The Go Between
- Rise and Shine, Benedict Stone
The Library of Light and Shadow Mask of Shadows
- Where the Light Falls
- P.S. I Like You
I hate Everyone But You The Fifth Doll Everything We Keep The Killing Curse
- The Midnight Dance
- The Space Between Words
Beautiful Poison The Original Ginny Moon If my Moon Was Your Sun
- The Fire Queen
- When the Mockingbird Sings
I wonder how many I'll read??????
- Read-a-thon Dates are
- June 25th – July 2nd ~ read only ebooks
- July 23rd to July 30th ~ read only physical books
- August 20th to August 27th ~ read only audio and ebooks