Catching up on my stuff:
- Sick. Achy. Headache. Sneezing. My abs hurt from coughing. I've been taking white pills then brown pills all day. And napping. I popped in the six hour version of Pride & Prejudice but it didn't make sense. I'm going to feel better tomorrow! I know it!
- I had an awesome writer retreat weekend with my critique group girls (more on that later). I wrote about 14K in words. My goal is for this story to be done by Storymakers because I'm gonna pitch it.
- I also entered the First Chapter Contest
- Weird thing about being sick for me is I don't really enjoy TV but I read like a maniac. I'm catching up on my reading pile. I finished OLIVIA and am now reading THE DEATH CURE. Hope to finish tonight.
- I caught up on my review site yesterday.
- I have awesome friends. One brought me soup today.
- Hubby is out of town. Good and bad. Good because I'm tossing and turning at night, bad because I don't get any of his sympathy or getting me drinks and snacks. *sigh*
- On the other side, my kids are taking care of me. The oldest made me go to bed, stating he would send the youngest off to bed at nine. And he did. He's also running errands for me. LOVE having another driver in the house.