I recently read an article in the Marriott Alumni Magazine about business style. Here are a few ideas to help you finalize your style:
I personally like Business Casual outfits.
- Collared shirt
- Khakis, chinos, corduroys pants
- Leather shoes like Oxfords or loafers
- Belt, match shoes
- Socks, match pants
- Casual sport coat is optional
- Showered, shaved, pressed appearnce
- Blouse or cardigan (I like collared shirts too)
- Slacks or skirt
- Fun, low-key jewelry
- Causal shoes, not flashy
- Belt is optioanl.
- Perfumes-keep light. Some people are actually allergic to scents.
- Avoid denim (Drat! I love dressing up jeans.)
The next level up is Business Professional:
- Dress shirt
- Shined shoes
- Blouse or sweater
- Suit with slacks or skirt
- Low heels
- Nice jewelry
Tell me if you've decided or think.