Many of the gifts we bought the day after Christmas for even more savings.
Stuck on what to get your friends and/or neighbors? Here's a few ideas:
- "Here's to a REaDing Christmas!"-Give a Christmas book or bookmarks.
- "Hope your holidays are wrap up in love!"- Give a throw or roll of wrapping paper.
- "May your holidays sparkle!"-Give a box of tinsel.
- "May the light of Christmas shine on you!"-Give a box of lights.
- "We Whisk you a Merry Kissmas!"-Give a whisk with a bag of kisses
- "Our friends are our angels"-Give a tree topper angel or a small one for a nativity
- "Remember the Reason for the Season"-Give a baby Jesus or a nativity.
- "Merry Kissmas"-Give mistletoe.
- "A baby changes everything"-Give baby Jesus or something for a new baby.
- "Hope your holidays are hot"-Give homemade Salsa and chips
- "Wrap up your holidays in love" - Give wrapping paper
What ideas do you have to share? What fun gifts have you received?