If I goggle my first name, this is what I get from Wikipedia:
Taffy can refer to any of the following:
- A type of chewy candy
- Taffy horses are silver dapple colored (I had friends whose dogs were named Taffy)
- A nickname for Navy-Task Units in WWII. e.g.: Taffy III
- Taffy is the daughter of the president in MARS ATTACKS! (I'm writing an alien abduction story!)
- Taffy is a singer known for her 'I Love My Radio' record. (Couldn't find it to listen.)
- Taffy is also a song sung by Lisa Loeb (It's, um, interesting. There's also a song called Laffy Taffy. Again, interesting.)
- Slang for the drug Tafil, used to treat anxiety disorders. (Great!)
The next hit is this blog.
Then my Twitter account.
Someday, I hope my top hit will be one of my books :)
Google your name! Let me know what you find.