Contests & Library Money

*sigh*
So many new books coming out this spring and my reading pile is already tall...
But I'll persevere!
Nicole Giles has a new book coming out: Sharp Edge of the Knife. She's doing a blog tour and contest. I'm going to send you to the first stop on her tour, C.L. Beck's blog. You can win books, watches or a date with Nicole's critique group. Go here for more details.

Next, let's talk about money.
And libraries.
I have joined a library-loving blog challenge and would love your help.
All that I need you to do is check back next week when I post my challenge officially.
*wiping sweat from forehead*
I, Taffy, pledge $1 for every commenter the post (coming next week) to the Pleasant Grove Library.
Our library needs money. Here is a link.

Important note:
My pledge is 'per commenter'-so if a single person leaves 50 comments, that still only counts once. But if you really want to leave 50 comments, leave them on Facebook or Twitter or on your blog with a link back to the post.
If you want to make a donation to your libaray, or want to start your own challenge, go for it! Let me know or visit writerjenn.livejournal.com


Comments

Nice of you to do that for the Pleasant Grove Library! I hope to check back and leave a comment next week.

And thanks for mentioning the "Sharp Edge of a Knife" contest at my blog.
Em said…
thank you for helping out your library. We need more people like you.

Popular Posts