- I've been busy editing two WIPs, hoping to pitch one of them and use the other as backup @ Storymakers.
- Will I see you in May in SLC?
- I'm also working on a third book that kinda scares me. So far it's about a girl and her BFFs who all end up dead. I haven't gotten far enough to know if she kills them or she just has bad luck. I don't write horror.
- Why has this story grown in my brain?
- I was stuck in a church gym for hours a few weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, I had fun. I think I have ADD (lol) because I can't focus for hours. Maybe it's the writer inside who can't focus? I took a notebook and used Josi Killpack's list to get to know my characters better. I filled fifteen pages, long hand. Now I need to enter all the info in Scrivener.
- Did I mention I love that program?
- I like to listen to quiet music or the sounds of waves while I write. If I'm doing mindless writing, I like to watch NCIS with Mark Harmon. I cannot do anything while I'm glued to Castle. Those two shows are about the extent of TV for me.
- What do you do while you write/edit?
THANKS for stopping by! I love your comments. They inspire me and help brighten my work!
Have you seen this clip? FUNNEEYY