Goals and Whatnot

I set a few goals this month. I just knew I could accomplish all of them.
Then I got sick and stayed in bed a few days. I didn't even want to read.
But then I got better. So I got working on my goals again.
Then I got sick again.
Today I'm feeling the stress of not getting my goals done.
Should I feel badly?
I'm trying not to. I think I bit off more than I can handle. It's a lesson I need to learn.
And really, my unfinished goals won't break me or hurt me or anything like that.
It's all good.
I need to get back to editing my WIP. That is a goal I plan on finishing this year!
I have to admit I love the rush of finished my goals.

How about you? How are you coming along with your goals? And how was your Thanksgiving?

Comments

Peggy said…
My goals this month were all about editing obsessively. I've gotten a LOT done, but no where near what I wanted to. Whose idea was it to have November be a huge writing month? It's such a busy time! I think Feb or March should be NaNoWriMo. Goals seem more attainable then...
Taffy said…
I think we should do our own NaNo stuff in March.
I love that picture you posted, its beautiful!
I didn't have any goals other than have a great Thanksgiving, and I did! so goal accomplished!

Popular Posts